Saturday, November 1, 2008

iusa;fds'ds;ladsf;asdg'sdkglsadds'sdg;;;;;

;dafkjdsfas;dfajhds;gsad;lkfds;a;;;;;

ack ack ack ack SCREAM

HELLO EVERYBODY

HAVE YOU DONE ALL YOUR HOMEWORK? :D

I HAVE CHEM LEFT (omg wtf)

BUT OTHERWISE I'M... done.

KILL ME LATERRRR

Su Yin has english homework. And MALAY IB EXAM on TUESDAY!!!!! *panic*
Ahhhh!!! I din study yet!!!

Which reminds me... Darren, when is the econs test?

What do the thingies on the top of the post mean? And Su its on Wednesdaaaaaaaaaaay cos you three have Malay exams... I haven't finished editing coursework yet! Gaaaah

Is this post for frustrations about homework? BECAUSE I HAVEN'T DONE ANY! *curses SAT II* MATH, HISTORY, ENGLISH, MALAY, AND EVERY OTHER SUBJECT IMAGINABLE. YAY.

I is writing! But only I got distracted from the novel and wrote a poem instead.

WHEEEEEEEE I haven't done a single drip-drip of homework!

WHOAAA.. Panit, did you just say 'WHEEEE'??!?? Congratulations!!! Join us! >.< *Goes back to oral commentary* And belardy Malay exam. Su Yin, you didn't study my foot. Hehh.

Gods people... Didn't we establish already that Stick Insect exhibit S makes me say wheeeeee? <_<

No comments: