Monday, November 24, 2008

:)

A conversation with Sarah C in chemistry:

Priya:
So Sarah...how is your love life??

Sarah:
I don't have a love life. I'm doing IB.



A conversation between Mr.Neild and Panit:

Mr Neild:
So how do you propose we go about organising the answers to this exam question?

Panit:
We should intergrate it.

Mr Neild:
Well done. I like that word.

Panit:
You wrote it on my sheet

Mr Neild:
I know.
This is called irony.
Go ask your English teacher about it.

Varoot:
OOOHHHH Panit...BURNNNNN


Walking in on a conversation between Panit, Jas and Su

Panit:
My tok is on the sssisssttth i think.

Me:
The sixth or the sssisssth??

Panit:
*POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE*

Panit in biology:
*POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE*

Exactly what I meany by higher animal... Or lack thereof.

No comments: