Saturday, November 15, 2008

OLD Age I tell ya'! OLD AGE!

There are many things that I wanted to put on this blog. And the others too...


Until...


WE
FORGET.

>.<
We have now resorted to writing lists.


The prom run
The mini prom
SY learns how to cook
Maids, one for each child
Black and white nail polish
Jas on cars and JM's car

JM on Jas being short


And convo's too!!
Ones like these:

*Jas puts on dress*
SY : It looks trashy
*stunned silence*

Panit: Pink is so last year.
SY : Oh my god Panit! Pink was so two years ago.
*Cue laughter*

Jas: JM, WEAR THIS DRESS!
JM:.......Um... no? It looks a bit too short.
Jas: But I can wear it......... *thinks*......*lightbulb*... HEY!

Jas: Oo.. this is a nice dress! I think it'll look good on SY!
JM: I don't think she'll fit into it. She's taller.
Jas: Heyyy... you insulted me!!! *hides with Priya*
JM:.... *thinks* WOOPS! SORRY SORRY!!!!

As you can see, we often unintentionally insult each other/Jas.

No comments: