Friday, October 31, 2008

PRIYA IS HEREEEEEEE!!!

BOO :)

you people have left me with no colours to choose from so i have decided to:
pick
and change
to random
colours
whenever
i feel
like it!!!!

ok ok i'll pick what looks to me to be the closest thing to gold...and no im not colour blind...there's simple (er simply -,-) no better shade :(

"simple no better shade" ? What kind of English is that?

This blog is simply reinforcing my points about idiots.

:]

Oh, shut up, Panit. >.<. Welcome to Idiot Land. Heh. Or rather we know how to have funn.. JOIN USSS... Come to the darkkk siddeee... =_=. And Priya, we all know who's colour blind. *points*

I can still see it's JM and it's red, and I can tell everyone apart. IDIOT.

<_<

>_>

-_-
oh you and your english!!! learn to speak properly first you idiot -,-

Maybe if I start talking like JM, Panit won't be able to tell the difference between the two of us. So I need to sound... serious. And philosophical.

*insert ToK stuff here*

THERE. :D Did that work?
NO. And Panit, you thought something GREEN was PINK. Wheee.. and I can talk like WEIYUN!!! SUGARRRR!!!!

I hate being the one singled-out for ostracization. :[
Well you can't really blame us :)

Yes I can  <_<

No comments: