Sunday, November 30, 2008

Deflower!

"My kids will steal all your kids virginity." -SY-

Oh the horror. Beware of this woman. Do not be fooled. Her pouty look and innocent face belie her convoluted mind.

Just look at that grin, those eyes! You have been warned.

P.S. Personally, SY is starting to worry me. Her kids will never sleep over at my place. I do not want them deflowered. In fact, I will tell my kids to go play with the nice little prudes ie. JM's kids. I would like my kids to be ermm... flowered?

P.P.S Ignore the fact that I'm in the picture as well =D
She said all that I think.. after I insulted her tofu. hahaha SHE THREATENED MY YET TO BE BORN KIDDIES. GRRRRR. And THATS why you get the basement unit Su. Tsk Tsk, can't let her babysit when me and the missus go out for dinner. JM here we come. :D
YOU ARE EVIL! I was just making funny faces!!!! EVIL!!!!!!
And the threat was for Darren. For mocking me. My kids shall be innocent. Till they are corrupted by their friends. *coughlikemyownfrenshavecough**

No comments: