Sunday, November 2, 2008

Children, behave yourselves!

Jing Min and I did Malay todayyyy.
And had the funniest conversation.

Do pregnant women have sex?
They stop after their first trimester.
(Unless they're Su, who never stops)

They do? :O

Har??? *stares... mouth wide open*
It damages the fetus.
Can it even reach? Is it THAT long?
You obviously haven't watched Knocked Up. :P
(Imagine your kid being cacat and asking you... Mummy, why am I different? And you'll have to answer BECAUSE I HAD SEX WHEN I WAS PREGGERS WITH YOU.)

Uhhh... Goodness me. I know people are convoluted, but not as much as YOU!

Heee
WEHHHHH!!! JM!!!! You eddited it!! You didnt say that just now!!!!!

YES I DID. Sorta. My exact words were, ' I know people think about stuff like this, and are convoluted, but they don't think quite as far as you, because it is stored in some back door of their memory that says,"Don't Open unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY", whereas yours says,"OPEN AT WILL"' =_=

I wonder how family planning works...
*explains* Then when they wanna start, they do it every day lor. Until they get a child.
Wahhh. Ma tired lor. And haven't you heard of something called a JOB???!?! How can you do it EVERYDAY if you have a 9-5 job... =_=...
At night? And then he'll be too tired after that ma. Stops him from finding sexual entertainment elsewhere during the second and third trimester kua.

People should wait till they're married for 5 years. Then only have a child la. So that by then their activity is reduced to once a week. Less chance of cheating kua. Once a month is better. But that would be sad.
Ohhh. This is family planing. I think.

Su should know :D

Wehhh. Darren. How shud I know???
And your white font is so troublesome. I accidentally deleted it just now.

I know!!! Its troublesome when ur typing a post because the background is white too.
Why don't we switch to a white background for the blog then I'll use black?

Family planning is using a condom or the pill. When couples want to have a kid, they stop using either and then do it, and do it often (the very words of one Mrs Walton). WE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT ABOUT HER!!!!!


I can't wait til you lot get married and... OMG... Brain stops there. I can somehow imagine you girls exchanging... "experiences".
*cough* You boys, should not ask, if you don't want to know.
I didn't ask! Wheee

Jasryn said she wont allow me and my husband to stay in her house. Or use the bathroom. :(
Because you check out BATHROOMS. You WEIRDO.
I check bathrooms out too. If they're nicely designed, that is.
I concur with Jas. Wholeheartedly. I value my house.

Jas values her bedrooms. We suggested putting disposable sheets. And I'll build a guest room for her, in another SECTION of the house. Where people cannot see or hear. >.<
EHHHHHH!!!!!!! Mean la u people. Really mean. *sniff*


I'll offer Su my tent! It can fit three normal sized people, or alternately two miang people. Rawrrr.


Wei Yun will let Su stay in her house! Then I'll let my kids hear the noises upstairs and I'll be like: Children, this is the perfect example of what NOT to do.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I think Jas implied that... Su would make use of her bathroom. For... Purposes other than urinating or defaecating. I suggest that Jas invest in a nuclear bunker deep underground for when Su comes to visit. Alas while reducing noise and household damage, this may have the side effect of causing localised earthquakes.
I don't think I wanna think quite that far yet..... LOL.
Man.... that was deep from Panit.


We need to have a giant reunion when we're all old and have our kids running amok. I predict that Jing Min's Prudence will be very... Prude-ish? XD

OI. WATCH IT WOMANNN.>.<>


I bet that Su's kid will already have kissed Darren's or Jas' by the end of the reunion.
And I will tell my children: Kids, meet your new friends.. Hehe.>.< Your prudish kids will probably be afraid of mine. Haha. You know when they say the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree?

HEYYY! My kids shall be manning the barbeque during said reunion. They will serve up delightful ribs and charming hotdogs and speak with a slight australian slang. Yeehaa. They'll be hot too ;)

His kids will end up making all of ours... FAT. Oh dear.


He's just jealous cause our kids will be hotter than his! :D I will have creative kidsies, because, well, I can't imagine my kinds being like the KS-es or Sarahs of the world? No offense to KS and Sarah of course, but I don't think that I'd be able to handle a mathematical genius because... too smart la.

They shall have free artistic expression! Well at least until they want to run around naked. Even I know how to draw the line. *draws line on HL Math paper, rawrrrr*


Yup! And they will have cookies and brownies (not laced with melamine).
We could always send our kids off to Sarah's house for the weekend, where they will be made to eat vegetables and run 4km a day! Thanks Sarah!!! :)

EVIL PEOPLE!!! Spam my post. Make fun of me too! I AM innocent. And you people talk about it too!!! Why target me then???

Because... Sara and JM are innocent and don't try to state it. Jas is most definitely not innocent. You on the other hand. Closet sexual predator.

:]

No comments: