Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oral Commentaries:

Report on status here after all people in your class are done with the commentaries- which means Sara, Jas and Jing Min go first. (:



Mine isn't til next week :]

...


Actually I don't know if that's a good or bad thing... O.o


A good thing until Sunday when we all get to gloat?


Panit answering for us yet again =P why aren't you online Panit??? Nobody is annoying me with stupid head patting smileys. Jas got Wind by Hughes. Was referred to as Sarah 3 times by Mr Cadman. Jas repeated a lot of words. Jas ran out of the IOC exam room. And slammed into a door. Jas' shoulder hurts =( Jas misspelled enjambment as enjoulement. Idiot. Jas is... hungry.


Jing Min got 'Asia' from "Running in the Family" by Michael Ondaatje.


*inserts comment before Wei Yun*
HELLO BELLO SMELLY JELLY JELLO! [:
Sara got Jaguar by Ted Hughes. Mr. Cadman asked if I was 'Happy" with what I fished out of the envelope. I was like uhhh.....I suppose I'll make do. I would have preferred a prose passage. Or one of those with words like Boohoo, Achoo and Gobbledygoo. Blehh. Newayzzz..I could have done better, but what happened, happened and there's no use dwelling over the past, right? && I'm so not looking forward to my marks.

P.S. I love Wei Yun no matter what happens! Oh, and Jas, too. XDDD
Btww I'm supposed to be depressed. La la la [:


Wei Yun probably screwed hers up, got O-blahdee-thello, stupiak guy talking to stupiak girl, my love for Othello has died just like my love for English has for the time being (will be rekindled in a few days or with the writing of some bad bad bad poetry, or with a good commentary score 26-29 out of 30 which is not going to happen any more) and I think that I messed up big time because I dunno I dunno I dunno I feel like I stupied so freaking BLAHDEE hard for freaking BLAHDEE NOTHING. od;;df;;;;


Su is done too! I got The Thought Fox by Ted Hughes. Written in 1957 based on a dream. I thank Sarah and WY for sending me the link. I left the room calm. I did not run out. But I met Johan right after and went AHHHHhhhh!!!! Lost my cool there. Oops. And then while waiting for KS to finish, I got to watch people play b'ball.

Darren got Wind. :D Ted Hughes is pretty the coool, and Mr Walton is super-secret stealthy FUYOH. HAR HAR he didn't wear a tie today, and the lady invigilator lady was nice. She lent me a green highlighter and two pencils. :) I chose envelope number THREE because when I was in Primary School my school number was 97003 as '97' denotes the year I joined the school and '003' was my number in the form. So I like Number 3. :D Darren planned to check his HoroScope in The Star today to see what his lucky number for this week would be, but he forgot so he went with THREE. Heee. Darren spoke too slowly initially but he picked up speed once he realised he was only halfway through the extract at 8 minutes. Dang. OOOOH Mr Walton had this SUPER-SPECIAL Countdown thingeh with BIGGG numbers. Cool. Awesome. Amazinggg. And yeah I missed mentioning the structure of the poem, and also didn't talk about the last stanza yet when he was stopped. Mr. Walton then asked me three questions. Delightful.

Overall, happy. Though I'd have prefered the get 'Dulce et Decorum Est' by Owen. Wheee still Darren is pretty satisfied with 'Wind'. After all, it could be worse. I could have gotten 'Asia'. :O :O :O THE HORROR! Thank you school number 97003. :D :D :D

No comments: