Monday, November 3, 2008

Gasp

Statement by Wei Yun about newly-found lover whom she detests as he lies merely within the boundaries of tolerability:


wei yun;; check yes___ {{juliet}} says:
well he doesnt know he'll be with me
wei yun;; check yes___ {{juliet}} says:
but still
wei yun;; check yes___ {{juliet}} says:
he will be under me






STOP PRESS!!!!!

While I am not as pro as Su at making statements that sound wrong, you guys don't know the rest of the conversation.

I'm sure that the rest of you want to know who "he" is.

Do you?

DO YOU?

The answer is...

...

...

PANIT.

I was talking about the fact that if he wanted to be a prose editor for The Uplands Scrapbook, he would have to be my assistant because I'm the chief of prose editing. (Sarah is the head of poetry, and if you want to know the rest of the staff list ask Sarah SC or me).

Sarah I declare you to be as convoluted as Su :P But I love you anyway.



I'm going to have to ask you the rest of the staff list because I don't know either.. Lol

Apa la. I shall make a list and tell you XD


Oh dear.... *sigh*

No comments: