Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Allow me to introduce...

THE GAME.

The Rules:

The objective of the game is to forget about its existence

1. You are always playing the game.

2. You lose when you think about the game.

3. You must publically announce when you lose.

Enjoy :]
NOTE: Apologies if you have come across this before, this was big years ago... Now, well, have fun :]

Oh and btw, I lost.

P.S.
Blame Allison for reminding me. Stupid bloody Panda.
AHAHAHAHAHAH oh no panit....i remember this one
i thought it was a real game -,-
is reminding others allowed??

HAHA when you announce "I LOST" you then remind everyone immediately because they too are reminded that they lost, so you remind them, and if you try to remind them of The Game otherwise you thought about The Game therefore you lost too.

This reminds me of CamTrad so badly >.< Some people in our group (the SSS, don't ask about the name because even we don't know what it stands for) would just shout it out randomly, and everyone lost and was like... NOOOO! Though there's a version that if you say "Moo." without thinking of The Game, you can actually win.

AND I LOST OTL||

No comments: