Wednesday, November 5, 2008

LALA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA OBAMA! OBAMA IS BEAUTIFUL WORLD!

Wheeeee since Obamaaaaa won the election thingamajig, here's my two sen worth ('sen' because there are no 'sens', get it? No.)

Umm..... I support the young black guy, cos I'm young too. :)

There, settled.


Anywayyyy I did some playing online (again) and found these Obama-riffic videos!!! Dont we all just LUUUUUUUUUURVEEEEE videos? Especially if they're made by the ever-eccentric Japanese folks. Gotta love their sense of humour. :)



This one is rather lame. Can skip if you want.



AHAAAAA! THIS ONE MUST WATCH!!! :) perfect grammar! Gotta love the innovative dances as well. Wheee

oh nooooooooooooooooooooo darren :s you do know that it is these tunes that really get stuck in your head forever and ever lol

but tht dolphin hat was really disturbing....where do u get all these things??? :P

hahaha yeah I know, thats why I put it there! :D I shall further drum it into your head tomorrow okay?

Yeah agreed. Dolphin hat was WEIRDDDD but its funny when he headbutts that guy. HAHAHA I found it on Youtube of course, but I saw it on BBC News first. :) The wonders of watching the news. haha


And this one is just kinda..cute. I like when it says 'CHANGE' in a Japanese accent and swings its arms backwards. Hilarious. The part where it cries is kidna freaky though...

ONLY IN JAPAN! Now I need to find a translator for it. Hmmmmm.......


Cheers
Darren

No comments: