Thursday, November 13, 2008

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Sorry, I must invade our blog with this:


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

Notes: A Song of Ice and Fire is one of my most favourite book series.
Panit went "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" ... weird.....
And isnt that a song too?
panit...apparently i don't travel on the same wavelength as you because im clueless and i cannot comprehend why you are 'OMG'-ing so many times :P
I know u'll probably call me an idiot after this...thats how predictable you've become...but well i've done the honours for you...

I'm going OMG because one of my favourite book series is being adapted by HBO for TV. I've been waiting for news like this for years...
aha...now i understand :P

No comments: