Saturday, November 15, 2008

Important Questions

Jasryn's birthday countdown!!!!

3 weeks... 21 days!!!

(Sara Loh's is in 25, I could never forget my partner in crime.)

Jasryn was thinking: STEAMBOAT

At her house. For dinner. With an option for sleeping over. For the girls. The boys may take some convincing of my parents.

Anyway, due to the fact that I own only one steamboat set... maybe someone has another one? I have another set! So do I!! Yay. Then we can have both plain and tomyam. I am asking a very important question. Would you like tomyam soup or just the normal plain one? As of now the votes are:

WY - Tomyam

Goony - Tomyam

JM - Tomyam

SY - Plain

Panit - Plain

Priya - Plain

Sarah C - Plain

SARA LOH THE OTHER BIRTHDAY GIRL WANTS TOM YAM!!

AND POTATO SALAD TOO!! OR MASHED POTATOES!! OR ANYTHING WITH POTATOES THAT DOES NOT TASTE SWEET CUZ THAT'D JUST BE WEIRD!!! [:

Another important question. What does everyone want in the tomyam? Dont you mean plain?

SY has spoken and she has said only one word: TOFU!

Another question. Salad anyone? We shall make salad for Sarah C. I could make this salad with Japanese sesame seed sauce, Japanese noodles, jagung, cabbage and so on. Just name your vegetables.

WEI YUN WANTS NOODLES

FISHBALLS

FISH CAKES

MORE FISHBALLS

AND POTATO SALAD

CANDY

ORANGE POCKY
TOFU
Glass Vermicilli
Yellow Noodles
EGGS.
I WANT PO-TAY-TOHS TOO!!! they're nice. :D
JAGUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! HOW CAN WE NOT HAVE JAGUNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
mmmmm
Ban Chiang Kuih? :)

No comments: