Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Work OVERLOAD

The general consensus among the group is....

WORK OVERLOAD.

WY: WHAT THE HELL?!??! 33 QUESTIONS IN CHAPTER TWO!!?!?! THIS IS MADNESS!!! *followed by massive swearing which only stopped after the entrance of Mr. Klar*

JM: -.- I.. faileddd!!!! :( *walks around like a zombie* *Sings 'Rasputin - Boney M whilst hoping to stab the Russian Tsars and their incompetence*

Feel free to add your own comments and quotes.

Psych test! Mandarin test! Math portfolio! Chemistry write-ups! TOK presentation. LOST PENDRIVE. Say it with me:

ARRRGGHHHH

EE nearly done. Easy Maths portfolio. 3 Chem write-ups handed in.

:]

Rasputin is a hoary/horny old bastard that survived poisoning, being shot, and only died from drowning.

I have to study for Mandarin, do math pf, IT pfS, study for oral commentary, TOK presentation research, DT major project, DT pf, make notes on possibly every subject that needs notes..
Rasputin, Rasputin, lover of the Russian Queen... lalala [:

I HAVE SO MUCH WORK THAT I AM GOING TO DROWN, DROWN IN THE SEA OF WORK THAT CONSUMES ME WITHIN MY OWN BLOOD, AND THEN EVERYTHING WILL COME CRUMBLING DOWN AROUND ME AND THE PILLARS THAT HAVE BEEN HOLDING ME UP WILL FALL, ONLY THEY WILL COME DOWN AND I WILL REALIZE THEY ARE MADE OF MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS CRASHING TO THE GROUND.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAH econs homework for tomorrow, math exercises, DT Major Project, DT Grad portfolio (which me and Sara are trying to hide and keep it secret. Maybe he'll forget he ever gave it to us as work. SHHHH!), studying for English Oral Commentary, Transferring my econs notes from rough form to my note book complete with full text book points so I'll never have to open that bloody thick book ever again, mandarin book to read (BOOOOOOO), Business IA and Business EE which I have not touched for a duration of a few weeks.
Ahlaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -.-
I have EE. Which has failed. YET AGAIN!!! Or not really failed. But ugh. Its a waste of time. Oral commentary, ToK presentation, organics test, econs test thingy, failing at econs!!!!! slacking in chem and maths and phys. DIEEEE!!!!!!



English IOC 23rd Nov. Psych full test 26th Nov. Organic Chem sometime during that week. Ongoing math crazy tests. Lac of practice because no time. 3/4 more of EE to do. TOK presentation 29th Nov. French oral mocks 2nd Dec. More Chem write ups. Study Biology (what study?) Marathon this Sunday. Scared. Sad. Worried. Stressed. Ugly. English. Die. I want to die.

No comments: