Friday, November 28, 2008

Harloww.

After a conversation about the new P.E. teacher which was inspired by Ms Ross' orange car we spotted at Island - the cute female one with green and red specs who also makes weird noises and awkward sudden movements just like me [:

JM: If all else fails, I will become a P. E. teacher!!!! *grins*

*silence*

SL is seen to be bopping her head, singing along enthusiastically to 'Empty' by The Click Five.

JM: I'm talking to myself, aren't I?

*silence*

After a considerably long moment..

SL: *still bopping* Mmhmm, yes. If all else fails, YOU will become a P. E. teacher!!!! Applause!! *claps hands* There would be more, but there's only one person here..

JM: -.-

Note: all this was happening while Sara wanted to pee, very badly. But JM made her stop by Cold Storage Island Plaza to get instant noodles and Cheese Sausages. Thus, the slow reply and ignoring of JM are appropriate. Slightly.

No comments: