Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wei Yun votes-

That for every day this blog does not get updated, Wei Yun will consume several gallons MORE of sugar (since she consumes a gallon every day anyway, it doesn't really matter) that will increase in the form of an arithmetic sequence in the form un= u1 + (n-1) d, u1 being a gallon and d being god knows what, and the sum of all the sugar eaten will be Sn= n/2 (u1 + un), where Sn is sufficient to give any sane person diabetes or to cause death through a sugar overdose (which will not matter to Wei Yun as she is not sane)

Win-Win situation for me. I get to eat candy, or the blog gets updated. Either way...

I am a happy camper.

Everyone else goes NOOOO!

NO. Because, No.1, too much sugar will make you HIGH.. and then EMOOO.. And that's a fact. I highly doubt you want to see yourself go THAT insane. And I know it is a fact because Auntie Suzie told me(A psychologist, not the Suzie we know). So, no eating sugar according to arithmetic and geometric sequences please.

No comments: