Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Realizations

WY: So I was talking to X, and she was telling me that she was just beginning to realize something about her best friend. Like, "OMG. MY BEST FRIEND IS A BRAT".

*silence*

JM: *blinks* Don't we all realize that at some time or another? That our best friends are brats?

*more silence*

*Lachlan laughs at Gilbert's pedo-ness in the background*

WY: OMFG. OMFG. OMFG. YOU MORON. I HATE YOUUUU. *whackwhackwhackwhackwhack*

JM: LOLOLOL. This is like an insult and a compliment at the same time. A compliment because you're one of my best friends, and an insult because you're a brat... Or is it an insult because it took me so long to realize that you're a brat? HAHAHAHAHA. ROFLMAO.

WY: DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE.

Yeah JM, you know I love you anyway (: Don't worry.

No comments: