Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello

Says Jing Min. Harlo. Says Jasryn. Su Yin wanted "boo". And Jas says Panit would go "hewo". Darren says "Eh."

Wei Yun says TRA LA LA!!!!

Su Yin joms BLUE.

Jing Min wants BLUE too. But she can't take blue, because Su Yin is blue, Jas is PURPRLE, Sara is GREEN, Wei Yun is ORANGE, Darren is..... WHITE. Jing Min is... is.... RED. *snif snif*

So before the world finds out about the total insanity that goes on... We shall make this an introductory post.

We are:

Mad

Darren wanted BLUEEEEEEE OSOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :( :(

Lame

Clumsy

"Innocent"

Too badddd :]

I saw a shirt in KL. It read "I only LOOK innocent" and I thought of Su Yin when I saw it.

Intellectual

Lazy

Compulsive

And I shall stop JM here. JM btw, is compulsive with lists.

Jas is sleepy. Jas says yawn. Jas needs to eat. And Sleep. Battery life: 2 hours.

Darren's IDEEEEEEEEEEEEA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :)

Darren is such a typical Malaysian.

So thats us.


Notice that we're kinda missing other people. Let's wait and see. More people make things entertaining. VERY entertaining. More than us!

So I make my arrival, late. However I don't have much to say though... Much more restrained than... Su "Pi Lip" Yin, Chicken, LO and the rest of them. Tsk tsk tsk.

AND WEI YUN GETS THE LAST WORD!

Err, hi everyone? (: In case you guys didn't notice, or guess, I'm WY the orange one. Is that how I'm going to be remembered in yearbooks and stuff? The orange one? I don't know but oh well. The point is...
I like the fact that I got immediate autonomy on the colour orange. WHEEE. :D

No comments: