Thursday, October 30, 2008

Short one

Honestly Panit, what kind of word is "locquqaciously"?
-.-
Anyway had quite a nice run despite stepping on lots of bird poo. Am now at home having my third breakfast and mother is trying to convince me to go to Greenwich as it is "such a quaint little village" but I think I will just stay at home and do some work...


... or not


WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!!?!?


I've changed your text colour for you. And nothing is happening to you.. You're just enjoying a lovely holiday. A well deserved one at that.

BUY ME A WITCH FROM GREENWICHHH. :D

Might as well ask her to change the Meridien line while she's at it Heh.

QUAVERS!!!!! Actually bring back some of the coldness for us Sarah... *shake* You can leave the rain though, plenty of that here.

No comments: