Monday, December 15, 2008

Random quotes of the day-

What we're going to do for today is write random quotes that we hear from random people. They can be said online, said offline, whatever... BUT THEY HAVE TO BE FROM TODAY.

Go!

Some random forum that I frequent:

WeiYun//Ethereally: Would you guys rather live where I am, with no snow? At all? XD No seasons, just perpetual summer? BECAUSE I WANT SNOW SO BAD.
Ichimokuren: yes plz


"Guess WHAT! I'M AWAKE!" -Sheau Yun, upon coming out of the bathroom.

"You are retarded!" - Jas says to Panit during Bio-

"Well if I'm retarded, what does that make you? Since you're talking to me?" - Panit-

"Charitable."- Jas-

"Oooo.. Someone should record this." - Priya cuts in-

"Yep, I knew he was gay." - Wei Yun when KS was conducting. No offense KS; meant as a joke ya? :D
Sara, do you know that all the weirdest conversations come from the two of us? While we're on our way to and from school? -JM
I KNOW *nods*! *Proceeds to stare at traffic jam* *Curses* MOVE LA! - Sara

No comments: