Monday, December 15, 2008

Death Wish

I would actually find it pretty damn interesting if I died just to see people's reactions. I wonder what would happen if I died. Would people regret things? People don't really know what's missing until it's really gone.

Used to be like that, but decided I liked life too much to sacrifice it for my curiosity. Besides, if I died, I wouldn't know about the nice or mean things people were saying about me.

Though I've always wanted to know what people would say if I died. Hmm.

Somehow, I think if I were dead people would like me a whole lot better. Nothing is perfect until it's lost. Maybe then all the people who act like I'm dead would have their wish.

I'd kill myself just to make myself feel better from watching peoples emotions.

According to our Psychology. Freudian theory. Thanatos the death instinct is the innate desire in all living things, according to the Chemistry law of entropy (god knows why) to achieve the inanimate state of origin. Random fact dug up from the recesses of my memory. Maybe it's morbid but we are under the suspicion that everyone thinks it but no one talks about it. Anyone?

Some things Jas forgot to add:

Jas: [The Crew] says: (10:10:38 PM)
some times i think if i were dead, people would like me a whole lot better
Panit aka Evil Spawn [The Crew] Skype: panit.buranawijarn says (10:13 PM):
i wouldn't
Panit aka Evil Spawn [The Crew] Skype: panit.buranawijarn says (10:13 PM):
i'd curse u for dying
Panit aka Evil Spawn [The Crew] Skype: panit.buranawijarn says (10:13 PM):
and depriving me of an armrest

Jas: [The Crew] says (10:32 PM):
i would hug you
Jas: [The Crew] says (10:32 PM):
but yeah
Panit aka Evil Spawn [The Crew] Skype: panit.buranawijarn says (10:32 PM):
xD
Jas: [The Crew] says (10:32 PM):
that'd be wrong

I'm being way too nice.... *sigh*

We wonder because we see death as something amazingly significant in our lives. Some see it as an ending, some as a beginning. Some fear it, some don't. But it completes the circle. Though, right of the top of my head, I imagine that if I die, some people will be sad, some will be indifferent, but after a while, most of us will move on. But frankly, as insane and as ridiculous life can be, it is far too INTERESTING to be missed. And fun too! True, life is too short, but I always think that praise, and stuff like that should always be done after careful thought. Or it might detract from the significance of such an act. BUT WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS?!?!?
Here's a solution.

Let's all shout out everything we've wanted to tell the people that we know. Don't hold back the hugs, don't stifle the praise. Because life is too short, and hey, I've always wanted to tell people every little thing I liked about them. Mm?

As a start... Sarah, Jas, I'll tell the two of you tomorrow morning. The rest of you out there shall find out, bit by bit.

Wei Yun isn't going to wait till you're dead to dole out awws.

I highly doubt we should wait till people die before we say nice/bad things about them. The whole point about praise and criticism is to make ppl feel loved and appreciated (former) and to encourage ppl to improve (latter). If they take it the wrong way then sorry la. Their problem. Personally, I wouldn't want to die just to see ppl jump off buildings in regret that they didn't say sorry to me or appreciate me more. It's their loss if they didn't in the first place. But whatever it is, I'm not one to hold grudges. AND I don't have a secret inborn death wish. No. Life's too precious to be wasted on such things. Lalala. Having said this, I will proceed to speed off to school, risking my life in the process. Cuz. I'm. Late. [:

Personally, I always felt like getting injured (OOOH MORBIDDDDDDDD! har har) just to see who would visit me in hospital. Emo leh? I guess people have these tendencies, or at least, I do. :) like that girl featured on Jas' blog wrote, she said that she hid under a table deliberately just to see whether anybody would notice if she was missing. She even brought her handphone with her. I'm not sure about the outcome, but I'm guessing nobody did. Awwwh. :( I've tried that. Though I didn't use a table. Though it got boring after a while so I stopped. TEEHEE. :D

No comments: