Friday, December 26, 2008

Hello

It's 3.39 a.m.

I should be asleep.

WHAT AM I DOING HERE?

"Do you know what it feels like loving someone that's in a rush to throw you away? Do you know what its like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?"

-Enrique Iglesias, Do You Know-

Just so happens to be playing on my iTunes. Why do I only get to blog in one colour? It's so... monochromatic.

"Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you."

-David Archeuleta, Crush-

Next iTunes song. I think my brain is fried... I'm being random. Panit says there's been a shift in my sleep patterns. Like the rats in Groblewski's artificial illumination experiment. Biological perspective of psychology. Sarah would know. If she were awake. Which she's not.

Cause it's now 3.49 a.m.

I should be asleep.

WHAT AM I DOING HERE?

Wait, I already said that.

"Where do you go when you're lonely? I'll follow you."

-Bethany Joy Lenz, When The Stars Go Blue-

GOODNIGHT!

"I gave you my love in vain. My body never knew such pleasure, my heart never knew such pain. And you left me so confused. Now I'm all cried out over you."

-Destiny's Child, All Cried Out-


3.59 a.m.
Hello Jas... There there. But I must say I am confused.. by the biological perspective of psychology.... HELLOOOOO

No comments: