Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let's celebrate New Year's!!!!

On New Year's day!!

Because Su and JM are away
(on New Year's eve)

(Hey that rhymed)

So anyway... I was thinking we go for dinner and then to the beach where we will fool around and take lots of pictures and maybe play with Su's sparklers. Although I was thinking we could do the beach thing first cause it'd be... bright. And I won't trip over myself. Plus Priya can watch the sunset as she says on her wish list.

Then we shall write resolutions ala WY's suggestion (WY if you see this, please tell them because I can't remember) After which we shall sleep over at someone's house. I vote JM cause her house is nearest!!

Su, JM, Priya, Panit, Sarah, Sara, WY, Darren, Kylie, you are coming =D

... You forgot Amy!

Anyway! The resolution thing. I was thinking we write one resolution, one wish to share with the rest, one wish to keep private, and the best thing that happened in 2008. Put them on a piece of paper then bury them in the sand ^__^

Are we still on? And where?
EHHH you took the 100th published post!!! I was saving up for that. Dang.

You really have to learn to stop 'saving up' for stuff. Otherwise we're just gonna beat you to it =D

No comments: