Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mocks Day 3:

Wei Yun would like to comment that it is SAD, just SAD, that she writes reports like this and even sadder that she is doing this instead of studying.

Woke up, went to school, all that jazz EXCEPT this time I wore orange socks and an orange shoelace as a belt because I was too lazy to open my closet to get one.
Apparently the neon-ness of the shoelace distracted Varoot as he did his Chinese exam:Also, instead of studying my ass off for the paper I slacked off for Mandarin and crammed for History instead.

Mandarin A2 SL Paper 1: Pretty good actually, considering I didn't do much revision but hey I guess the practice I've been doing in class is paying off, and combining Ms. Ong's notes with Mr. Bao's theories on literature works.

Went to library, Lisa tied the shoelace into a bow and asked me to cover it with my black cami because it was too neon (the shoelace, not the cami) and then I had the next paper- Mandarin Paper 2!

Mandarin A2 SL Paper 2: Okay. Nothing else to say except okay.

Commence running around like a headless donkey when exam is over because I have history. Ate lunch in canteen which was actually good, then did no revision but ran around with the book hoping I would absorb the knowledge from within. Talked to I Yune, Michelle, Michele, Hui Ern, Amy. Told Michele that the exam was at 130 BUT KYLIE TOLD ME IT WAS 1 LATER SO I RAN LIKE A HEADLESS DONKEYFART TO THE EXAM HALL LUCKILY MICHELE WAS THERE ALREADY I'M SORRYYYY-

Make bets with JM and Pin to treat them to food if I get a 7.

History Paper 3: Better than I thought it would be... I answered all 3 questions on Russia at different times though. Tsars Alexander II and III, Russian Revolution, then Gorbachev.

Get chased home by little sister. Almost halfway there...

Hey, not as sad as Jas who does it twice. Once on her personal blog and once here. *shrug* Although she copies and pastes most of it. Maybe I shall just link everyone to my post on Mocks. There you go people. Today was languages day! I hate foreign languages -_-" I'm taking beginners Mandarin btw. Bah.

>Jas is noting lack of participation<

No comments: