Tuesday, January 13, 2009

But why should I be put through hell?

HEYYYY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MOCKS REPORT THINGIE?





Oh well, not that I'm complaining. Wait, I am. :)


I have one more paper!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D and thats on Thursdayyyyyy.


G'luck to everyone else who has papers tomorrow. If it makes you feel any better, Umm.... I don't really know what to say. Ah, if it makes you feel any better, I screwed up some of my business todayyyy and possibly won't be getting 15 marks! Yay...... ay.

Answer: WEI YUN GOT LAZY AFTER OPENING HER OWN BLOG UP TO PUBLIC. LOL.


Answer: Since nobody wrote. Jas didn't either. Please look at her own blog for updates. (Is it me or has this blog become grounds for shameless promotion of our own personal blogs?)

hallo people!!! its been a long time since i've written anything...but yes unfortunately darren we are all too busy to be blogging....two more days and then there will probably be mass blogging by everyone :)

and i wonder who added jellyfish to my wish list HMMMM now thats a hard question...wei yun..any ideas who?? :P

Hahaha though I haven't been promoting my blog through this blog. Actually, I've been promoting this blog through my blog. :P but oh well everyone can promote their blog through this blog yayyyy but we should like charge commision for advertising. :D

WEIYUN!!!!!!! Priya, can we team up and kick her? hahahhaha! Its a dead give-away since she didn't edit her own. -_-

She didnt edit mine and Sarah's too. Till I pointed it out. I shall join the Priya-JM team too!

Why not remove all the *cough* WY added ones and write new ones after mocks. Which will be over in a day. *drumroll*

No comments: