Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mocks Day 2:

Wei Yun did not wear as much orange as she could have which was probably the reason why ( ). She tells Mr. N it is all his fault they are suffering, who responds that he expected her to ask how his holiday was. Walks into the hall, sees Mr. W who tells her some good news that makes her yhey.

Chem Paper 1: Okay I suppose, could have been better

Is told by Priya that she wore so much orange on Day 1 that she knocked her socks off. Wei Yun responds that she was going to wear orange socks that day as well but decided not to because she was afraid they would show as she was wearing a skirt that was not knee-length unlike what Hui Ern claims it had to be. Went out for wan tan mee with Amy and Prudie. Complained about Chem. Came back and...

Chem Paper 2: DIE LIAO LAH. I couldn't answer the first question. The worst part is I wasted all my time studying for THIS paper instead of the other papers and everything I studied for decided not to come out, wtf, wtf, wtf. I SPENT MY WHOLE HOLIDAY DOING CHEM *and playing Fire Emblem* and this happens?! ;faa;das;f;adsf;s;;;

When exams are over, Wei Yun and Pilip complain that the structured questions were so hard the essay questions looked easy in comparison. W.T.F.

Chemistry Paper 1: OMG. Brain dead.

Chemistry Paper 2: Section A - "Oo.. I can do... happy happy.." *doesn't matter whether it was right or wrong!* Section B - "o.O WHAT IN THE WORLD?! *Panics* Brain deadddd." TNT is more reactive than sugar = IT IS A FREAKIN' EXPLOSIVE. It goes 'BOOM'. =_=.

I spent the entire holiday studying chemistry TOO! p-ish.

HISTORY PAPER THREE TOMORROW!!! NOOOOO!!!!! *looks pointedly at Lenin: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REVOLT!??! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LIVE IN PEACE?!?!*

I just spent 5 minutes of time here. Must be delusional. *leaves to return to the Russian Revolution*.

Jas woke up late today. 6.40 to be exact. Though she somehow managed to leave the house at 6.51, notice how she appears to have a very strange habit of memorizing exact times. Anyway, leaving the house 9 minutes early, you'd expect that I get there 9 minutes early but NOOOO... Stupid me took a wrong turn and ended up just as late as the day before. I secretly think the exams are not really testing my chemistry knowledge and whatever... but my driving skills -_-" Leaving at 6.50a.m. tomorrow, waking up at 6, shall try not to be late.

Note that I tied pigtails today cause I couldn't find any of my rubber bands or clips.. Anyway.. Chem Paper 1

"That was a tricky paper."

"It was?" Then I proceed to realize the numerous mistakes I got tricked into.

I finished Psych with a half hour to spare and proceeded to go to sleep because I'd only had like 5 hours the night before. I will pay for my complacency. Chem Paper 2 was two and a half hours long!! I suppose it wasn't so bad, maybe because my brain appears to be numb. That's quite sad, I'm so dumb I can't even tell I'm dumb. I was in school from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. today, sat for 5.5 hours worth of papers... Now I'm snacking cause I haven't had anything to eat and weigh a paltry 43.8 kg.

Actually I think sucrose may be more explosive than TNT because the equation for the TNT corresponded to two moles of TNT. More heat is released per mole for sucrose, although the reaction rate is lower.

And I will not say anything about the Chem paper, heh.

French today.. It was okay I suppose. Considering I wrote about 5 times more than they asked me to. Whoopsie.

Wei Yun >> I see you've started to use brackets too. Fun eh. They say so much more than words.

Jas >> I think you only got tricked for one question lah.

Jing Min >> Hi
HI SARAAAAAAAAAAAH! I shall participate in this blog post.


Hi
There, I participated. :)

No comments: