Sunday, June 21, 2009

Might I suggest that everyone change their wishlist? Because quite a number of us editted it during times of severe stress, and hence it is less than complete. Thanks!

Also.......

For updates on Perhentian, please visit Jasryn's blog,
http://www.jasryn.blogspot.com/ for more information. :) Anyone is welcome to make a post on it, but as stated before, I shall leave it to less... boring people. Heh. Enjoy.

HELLLO! Wishlist changed Prudence. :] It's a bit... happier now? Haha. Of course whoever said that the stress was off? I mean, we now have stress from other sources. Ohohoho.

I know! Happier wasn't quite the word.. Hahhaa. But yours had swearing. LOL. Not family friendly. Tsk tsk. Hehe

HAH I almost forgot the password :P and JM you didn't change yor wish list what is this?? Maybe its time we revived what has become a disamal and unexciting blog...we need pictures haha oh and WY new competitions too

I just did. Heh.

No comments: