Friday, June 19, 2009

Hehehe. Evil grin.

As Jas very nicely put it, we have now returned from Perhentian. A little island off the East coast of Malaysia. I have not seen newspapers for 5 days. Or the Internet. But I shall leave the trip summary to others. My task here is to post a list of quotes I had written down while we were there. Funny quotes. Mostly convoluted. Mostly by Jas. I'll leave you guys to interpret these quotes for yourselves. So here goes:

1. Darren (to Panit): I want to boink that.

2. Jas (points at Choki Choki): Prudy, suck this!

3. Jas (to Kai Sheng in the bathroom): FASTER! FASTER!
KS: I like to take my time.
Jas: I'm getting bored.

4. JM: KS, why are you bouncing on the bed?
Darren: That's my bed! (o.O)

5. Panit (during a game of Bluff aka BULLSHIT): I bullshit!
Darren: No, its BULLSHAT.
Panit: Bullshit-ed

6. JAS: Cho Dai Di, why... why...? (Darren is bouncing on the bed) Darren why is your leg rubbing against me?

7. Jas (to KS): Keep going! It feels good!

8.KS (gestures to Phanu's silk pants): I wanna touch!

9. Jas: Darren, all of us have done it on your bed.

10. Kylie: Panit, stop feeling Alli up! (Sorry Alli, they named a yellow turtle after you)

11. Jas: Just use your hands already, KS.

12. Jas: Panit, help find my hole! Where's my hole!?

13. JM: Jas, let's do it! (Washing the bathroom)

On the topic of sex:
14. Jas: In the olden days, if you don't bleed, you're not a virgin! SO YOU BETTER BLEED!

15. Jas (to KS): OMG, why are you fingering my orchid!?

16. Jas: If the guys are anything like the ones we know, it would be them guiding us.

17. KS: Would you like a map?! A GPS?!

18. Jas: What if both of you can't find it?
Panit: Then you're both screwed.
Jas: Then we're both NOT screwed!

19. Jas: That was a great ride. But my ass still hurts. (after a boat ride)

20. Jas: Panit, do me! Do me!

On what people do to ease their fear of a boat capsizing in rough seas:
21. Darren: Focused on the hole.
JM: What hole?!
Jas: KS's hole!

22. KS: You saw my underwear!?

23. Kylie: Desperate times call for desperate measures!

24. KS: Its been long known that my underwear has amazing healing powers.

25. SY: Well, when we couldn't we just kicked your shirt up!

On violence:
26. Jas (while hitting KS): WHY ARE YOU SO VIOLENT?!

No comments: