Thursday, February 5, 2009

Die, blog, die.

*stabs blog repeatedly and hops up, down and around (a la Gilbert in Chiang Mai) in glee as green blood splatters covering me from head to toe in GREEN*

Blood is purple. You're in some Roald Dahl fantasy where you have stuff like green eggs and ham. I swear the man was colour blind.

*stab*

Green lah. It's alien blood. Like in the movies. Oooh, epiphany! Kryptonite is green in Smallville! -.- I have no life. Sigh. Criticize Roald Dahl, make gummy hap-hap-happy. And Goony, I like potatoes. I just figured, I'd give this dying blog my bloody 2 sen. Or 1 sen. Or sepuluh sen. Who bloody cares how many sen I have, kan.

La-di-da.

*stab*

Aliens can be purple too. I hate Roald Dahl. The BFG was the stupidest most retarded book ever with lousy grammar and bad English. I thought that way when I was 10 years old and his stories didn't make sense. Maybe I'm the prude. 1 sen tak dak value dah. People don't even pick it up if they find it on the street. What's the point of something which has no value? Dunno. I'd pick it up. I feel sorry for things that are tossed aside. Is it me or are we getting morbid?

*stab*
I like potatoes too :) I CAREEEEEEEEEEE 1 sen can... uh..... be accumulated in order to buy a..... teh tarik? Yeahhhh.
I do realise that whenever I post on this blog, nobody ever responds. Lets see if this trend continues.


Darren wanting attention, or simply wanting love?

Thing is, I feel as though our IB workload has made it so that none of us can really be bothered to post here and be happy any more. We emo on our own blogs. We come here and be happy.

I did want to post in the potato post but I don't have the time.

Sigh.

I think I'll go crawl back into the corner of my ToK essay now.

No comments: